Services: Mission, Vision & Values
Our Mission/Purpose Statement: To ensure that no Jewish patient or family faces terminal illness alone. We help those we serve gain access to the needed resources compatible with their own Jewish identity, practice, and values.
- We provide a caring, compassionate Jewish experience for all we serve seeking to maintain their dignity and comfort
- We honor each patient’s religious beliefs, traditions, and backgrounds
- We empower the patient/family to have a voice and actively participate in their care
- We embrace change, innovation, and continuing education to provide excellence in care
- We strive for mutually beneficial relationships with caring professionals to better serve every patient
Recognizing that no other organization in the Jewish community provides a combination of palliative care, hospice care, life enrichments and bereavement care in one place, we envision a future where our cutting-edge model is ripe for replication. We have already been contacted by several Jewish communities around the country that are seeking to learn from us. It is our ultimate goal to position ourselves as the central address for the application and adaptation of comprehensive home-based palliative care. We are available to consult with other communities across the country that would benefit from our model and would like to find ways to apply it to their specific community configuration.