Help Keep The Promise Forever
The Jewish Hospice & Chaplaincy Network makes a promise to every member of our Jewish community that we will be there when you or someone you love needs help at the end of life.
There are many ways you can help Jewish Hospice & Chaplaincy Network Keep The Promise Forever by making a planned gift that will have lasting impact:
• Testamentary / Legacy Gifts
• Major Gifts
• Naming Opportunities
• Multi-year Pledges
• Permanent Named Funds
• Charitable Lead Trust
• Charitable Remainder Trust
• Charitable Gift Annuities
▪ Named permanent endowment funds are available for a minimum of $25,000, which may be paid over a period of time.
▪ An endowment fund can be established for a general or specific purpose.
Every Day Is A Gift Funds
Honor, pay tribute or memorialize a loved one and sponsor The Jewish Hospice & Chaplaincy Network for a day with a gift of $1,800. Call 248-592-2687 to reserve a yahrzeit or other special day.
For information about Planned Giving at JHCN, please call 248-592-2687 or use our email form below and someone will get back to you right away.